What can we do for you?
BEtS provides a multitude of services for your growing business. From financial health check ups and audits, to taking your business towards sustained excellence, we take care of it all.
BEtS Industrial Wellness Way
The BEtS Industrial Wellness Way is a program that is designed to take your organisation towards excellence. It is an effective and structured step wise process that includes the following steps:
- To understand owner’s and CEO’s dreams & worries.
- To know and quantify employee’s morals, engagement and commitment levels.
- Quantification of Business Processes and System’s Effectiveness.
- Deep dive in each function.
- Historical and current data analysis.
- Mapping of every functions and their co-relations.
- Competency mapping of individual and teams.
- Narrowing down areas for improvement and correlative measures.
- Identifying noises and grievances of individuals, functions creating unrest and dissatisfaction.
Treatment for Improvement
- Evaluating and redefining vision.
- Identifying improvement actions and it’s course.
- Implementation and validation of improvement actions.
- Actions to create synergy within functions.
- Resolving noises to create synergetic culture and environment.
- Full proofing of improvement actions for sustenance.
- Developing rugged systems to validate further improvement changes.
- Creating review mechanism and balance scorecard.
- Six Sigma Awareness
- Six sigma Green Belt Training
- Six sigma Black Belt Training
- LEAN – BPR Training
- Measurement and Monitoring of Financial Health of an Organization
- Leadership Development Programs
- Attitude transformation
- Team Building
- Six Sigma projects
- Productivity improvement
- Preparation of short term & long term budgets
- LEAN - BPR projects
- Manufacturing Excellence
- 5S & Safety projects
- Vendor Management Program
- Waste Elimination
- Setting up Performance Management System
- Recruiting People
- Outbound program for team building & alignment
- Leadership Development
- 360° Analysis and Health check of an Organization.